Gift Registry FAQs
About our service
The Living & Giving gift registry is the perfect way to ensure that all the gifts you receive are exactly what you want. Your guests will also feel more at ease knowing that the gift they select is something you have chosen to suit your home.
All Occasions Invited
You don't have to be getting married to take advantage of our Gift Register - you can use this service for any special occasion - Birthdays, Anniversaries, Christenings and more.
We've made setting up and managing your list really easy. You can:
- Set up a list online and update it at anytime from home.
- Check items off your list if they are purchased instoreh.
- Check your list anytime online to see what people have bought.
What's more our list allows friends and family to:
- Make purchases online, by telephone or in person at a Living & Giving store.
And you won't get the same present twice - because items can be checked "marked as purchased instore" and come off the list.
The quality of our complimentary gift wrapping service is legendary and will add that beautiful finishing touch to your gifts. Your friends and family can also include a card with their purchase, but don't worry if they don't we can let you know who bought what.
Managing your list
You can amend or view your list online. This means you can see what your guests have bought for you at anytime.
Sending out your list
We provide you with wedding invitation inserts you can send out to guests to tell them about your list. You can order your inserts when you register. Your guests can also find your list online and in any of our stores in New Zealand
The finer details (Terms & Conditions)
- To minimise the risk of items becoming unavailable while the list is live we suggest you set it up no more than 3 months before the event.
- If you select discontinued lines while setting up your list in store, we won't be able to add them, and we'll let you know when we send you the confirmed list.
- Due to the seasonal nature of some products, guests occasionally buy items which become unavailable while the list is still open. If this happens, we'll replace the cost of the items with gift vouchers.
- While every effort is made to ensure availability, we cannot guarantee the availability of items on your list.
- At Living & Giving we do not hold your gifts; as soon as we receive an order from your register we send your gift out to your desired delivery address.
- Our preferred courier is Fastways, and we only use signature tickets so you don't need to worry about your gifts being left at the door.
- We do charge a small delivery fee to get your gifts to your door in perfect condition.
Occasionally, we may have to change the price of items on your list.
You can exchange items in any Living & Giving store within 28 days of delivery.
By Registering and setting up a gift list with us you agree to comply with these Finer Details which are the Terms and Conditions of Living & Giving's Wedding and Gift Register.